Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thankfulness Challenge Day 2

Today as I celebrate my birthday and I ponder what I have to be thankful for; the gift of life comes to mind. As I daily see Americas assault on the unborn and the heartless lack of affection they have for the precious life of unborn babies I can't help but be thankful for godly parents who didn't choose this selfish route. Who valued life and the one God had bestowed to them. I'm so thankful I had the chance to be born and live the life God planned for me. So many are robbed of this most precious gift. Never to see life or all the wondrous things God had before ordained for their path and never touched the lives of those around them. Instead they were a vapor in time. Pulled unnecessarily from this earth by those misguided and self consumed with their own desires. I obviously can't imagine all that I would have missed had this been the case in my life. To imagine my life without my precious memories with family, the thousands of times we have laughed together, hugged each other and just lived together, the joy and love I have shared with my soul mate, the chance to give life to my own precious bundles and everyday be spoiled with their love, innocence and abundance of smiles. So to sum it up today I am thankful for life and those that gave it to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So thankful for life

Please share below what you are thankful for today.

2 comments:

  1. I too am thankful for my wonderful family. It is truly incomprehensible to think of life without the family God has given me. So many precious memories that make us who we are. Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for enjoying the third world journey with me. I always enjoy kind and uplifting comments!