Friday, September 18, 2015

2 Steps Backward; 1 Tiny Step Forward



In the midst of dying roses my balcony was being turned into a construction zone. For many months all of Nepal has trudged down the road of earthquake recovery. Day by day they work to repair and rebuild, unless there is a worthy reason to rest and party:) For a few weeks this meant men hopping on and off my balcony from scaffolding to repair the broken exterior of our 12 floor apartment building.
While I'm glad the building has been repaired I'm even more glad to not have people hanging out outside my window. So...maybe I can blame some of my floral damages to emotional stress on the part of the flowers. Either way their home has now been shifted to the back porch for the few remaining sprouts.
In the photo above you will see we have one flower that has endured my in-humane watering tactics and....get this, two plants of lemon grass tea. Can you believe it I've grown tea!! Say what! That's right! My husbands desires for attractive flowers are still in the works but the Man loves tea so, score on that note. Please Lord help them to be alive Tomorrow and don't strike down my beauties! Signing out with much to learn about the care and growth of anything green.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for enjoying the third world journey with me. I always enjoy kind and uplifting comments!