Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Healthy Frozen Treat

Have you ever tried to eat healthy? Have you ever tried to abstain from the fattening naughty treats that like to stick to us in all the wrong places? Yep, yep that's me.

Have you ever wanted to be healthy but find yourself bored with plain old fruits and vegetables and craving something more impressive for the palette? Yes please!

So I've been scouring Pinterest to find healthy and yummy options. This is one of my first attempts and I can say, Yum! Also it is very simple. Grab some granola, any kind you choose, and mix it with a little melted butter. Layer it in the botto, of a muffin tin.

Mix cool whip and about 1/3-1/2c of yogurt and a pinch of cinnamon. Layer on top.
Layer with your fruit of choice. I used strawberries that had been canned in water. Fresh is out of season :) Then freeze and prepare for yummy guilt free goodness.

According to my calculations, this dessert is approximately 178 calories. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for enjoying the third world journey with me. I always enjoy kind and uplifting comments!